Academy for Learning & Exchange
ALEX is the online home for all of the educational and exchange opportunities offered and facilitated by the Providers' Council.
This portal will provide human service professionals with easier access to programs and resources such as
- Online courses & learning management through Providers' eAcademy
Academic Programming including:
- Affordable Bachelor's degrees at state universities through our Tuition Remission program
- Graduate certificate program in Human Service Management with Advanced Studies in Administration and Finance
- Half and full-day in-person and online trainings
- Free members' only opportunities for networking, knowledge exchange, and professional development
- Innovative programs and enterprises through our Social Innovation and Enterprise resource pages and directory
- Reports and publications to keep you up to date on the sector
You'll also be able to access information regarding specific, one-time projects related to learning and exchange that are not a part of the Council's regular programming.
Welcome to your one source for members and others to see all the different ways that the Providers' Council supports the human services workforce and help you perform your job even more effectively or advance your career.
Be sure to look around and find the programs that will benefit you or your co-workers as we provide solutions for human service professionals at any level of their career - from direct care professionals to CEOs & Board members, and everyone in between.
Let us know what we've missed: If there's a topic that you think we should have a training on, please email Lore Stevens.