Providers' eAcademy is the Providers' Council's online learning management system, designed to advance workforce training and professional development in the human services sector. Providers' eAcademy provides the tools needed to educate all levels of staff and can help your agency meet and exceed licensure and accreditation requirements while saving your agency money and helping you go green. To learn more about the enormous benefits of online learning, please click here.
The Providers' eAcademy community includes more than 15,000 users from 35 agencies across Massachusetts.
What Providers' eAcademy Includes:
An extensive course library
More than 650 interactive courses available to your staff anytime, anywhere, almost all of which offer CEUs for your licensed staff members' professional development; a great employee benefit!
- Compliance courses including HIPAA, Bloodborne Pathogens, Sexual Harassment, Fire Safety, Cultural Diversity and more
- Computer courses including Microsoft Office 2010
- Crosswalks to accreditation standards including CARF and COA
- Plus, the ability to create your own online courses, surveys and tests. Put agency policies, trainings, or even orientation online!
Streamlined enrollment functionalities
- Create Curricula by grouping courses together to increase efficiency and training consistency
- Automate all training assignments upon hire with through Training Categories
- Assign prerequisites to courses
- Design Career Pathways for employees
Comprehensive tracking abilities
- Manage all online and live training in one system
- A suite of 14 reports designed to meet the needs of human service providers specifically, including Compliance reports and Training Effectiveness
- Report filters to help you view the information how you want to
- Automated email reminders to employees and supervisors about training coming up as due
- Professionalize entry level staff & frontline supervisors
- Ensure a standardized skill set & training for DSPs
For more information about Providers' eAcademy, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rachel Lurie at 617.428.3637 x125.