Businesses and Institutions
Become a Member
Joining the Providers' Council as an Associate Member sets your company or institution apart as one that stands with the human services sector.
To become an Associate Member, download the Associate Membership Application and submit your completed application.
If you have any questions about becoming a Council member, please contact Meg Helming at 617 428 3637 x111.
Take Advantage of Your Member Benefits
Become a member to keep up with developments that impact your potential customers in the human services sector with our members-only alerts on:
- Legislative initiatives
- State budget developments
- Regulatory changes
- Leads on fundraising
- Developments at the federal level
- Voting information
- Providers' Council programs, benefits, and offers
You will also enjoy free subscriptions to The Provider, the leading human services industry newspaper and our weekly alternating e-newsletters, the Academy for Learning & Exchange (ALEX) newsletter and the Providers' Council eDigest!
Market directly to your targeted audience using your exclusive member discounts on:
- sponsorship of our weekly online newsletters
- advertising in The Provider newspaper, which boasts a readership of more than 2500 people
- exhibit tables at the Council's Annual Convention & Expo that draws more than 1000 attendees
- advertising in the Program Book of our Convention & Expo
- Convention registrations
- Training registrations
And, at no additional cost, the Council will post your company's name and a link to your website on our site.
Join the Council and be recognized for your commitment to strengthening communities across Massachusetts.
Questions? Contact Membership Development Associate Meg Helming at 617.428.3637 x111 or email@example.com.