Sign up now for Supervision Series starting in January!
The Council's popular Certificate in Supervision Series begins in January, and limited seats are still available for this innovative training.
As the link between executive leadership and direct staff, supervisors represent an organization's standard of excellence. And when faced with higher expectations and increasing challenges, it is critical that supervisors be able to demonstrate effective supervisory techniques. Nearly 400 supervisors have completed the series, which regularly sells out.
Participants register for all six trainings in the series, and will receive a certificate when they successfully attend all six sessions. Key topics covered are:
- Communication and Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Team Building
- Performance Management
- Group Planning and Decision Making
- Dates & time: Fridays: January 22, February 5, 12, & 26, and March 4 & 18; 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Northeast Arc, 16 Electronics Ave., Danvers
- Trainers: Katherine Maloney, WorkPaths Consulting (Session I) and Virginia Maglio, Optimum Development (Sessions II-VI)
- Cost: $450 members/ $700 non-members
Let us know after you register if you would like to earn 18 NASW CEUs upon completion of this series.
For more information about the Supervision Series and other Council trainings, email Ella Froggatt.