Senate announces committee chairs, leaders
Senate President Stanley Rosenberg, who was elected president by his colleagues, announced leadership positions and committee assignments for Senate Democrats on Wednesday, January 21.
Of all the committee assignments, some of particular interest to providers are:
- Ways and Means Chair: Senator Karen Spilka
- Children and Families Chair: Senator Jennifer Flanagan
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Chair: Senator Jennifer Flanagan
- Public Health Chair: Senator Jason Lewis
- Housing Chair: Senator Linda Dorcena Forry
- Elder Affairs Chair: Senator Pat Jehlen
- Veterans and Federal Affairs Chair: Senator Mike Rush
If you have any questions about this list or the Council's legislative agenda, please contact Bill Yelenak.