State issues RFR from ICOs for “dual eligibles”
On Tuesday, June 19, EOHHS issued a Request for Response from Integrated Care Organizations for the state's Dual Eligibles demonstration.
You can download the RFR below, as well as packages of supporting information that are available on Comm-PASS, the state's website.
- Request for Response from Integrated Care Organizations (.doc, main document only)
- Request for Response from Integrated Care Organizations (.zip, with all appendices included)
- All forms and terms for RFR from ICOs (.zip file)
To find the information on Comm-PASS:
- Go to https://www.ebidsourcing.com/
- Click on "Solicitations" (second tab from the left)
- Click on "Search for a solicitation" (third bullet from the top)
- Enter "12CBEHSDUALSICORFR" as the keyword (omitting the quotation marks)
- Click on "There are 1 Solication(s) that match your criteria" at the top of the page
- Use the tabs to browse the RFR from ICOs
For more questions, please contact Bill Yelenak at the Providers' Council.