Register to vote by Wednesday, Oct. 17!
Wednesday, Oct. 17, is the voter registration deadline!
Register on or before Wednesday to be eligible to vote in Nov. 6 election
We are only three weeks away from November 6 and a historic election that will decide the next President of the United States, as well as one of our U.S. Senators and all nine U.S. Congressional seats from Massachusetts. Residents will also cast votes for 200 State Legislature seats, three important ballot questions and a whole host of other regional races.
There is, however, another date this is just as critical: tomorrow -- Wednesday, October 17 -- is the last day you can register to vote on November 6.
If you are not registered by Wednesday, you will not have a say in choosing candidates who you think will best represent you and the issues you care about. This is your opportunity to make your voice heard in your local community, on Beacon Hill in Boston and on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. Please register to vote today!
There are multiple ways to register to vote, but please remember if you mail something in, it must be postmarked by October 17:
- Go to our co-branded website with Rock the Vote. Fill out the form, print it out, sign it and mail it in.
- Visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website. You can fill out a form, print it out, sign it and mail it in.
- Visit your local election official, ask for a registration form and fill it out. You can find a place of local election officials here.
As a reminder, here are upcoming important dates to remember (a comprehensive list of dates is available at the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website):
- Wednesday, October 17: Deadline to register to vote in the General Election
- Tuesday, November 6: General Election
Should you have any questions, please contact Bill Yelenak at any time.