Make a nomination for the Awards of Excellence!
From direct care staff to program managers, board members, volunteers and community and business partners, your organization is filled with heroes who go all in for those you serve every day. The Providers’ Council’s annual Awards of Excellence give you the opportunity to put these stars in the spotlight.
This year’s Awards of Excellence will be presented on Monday, September 25 at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston during the Council’s 42nd Annual Convention & Expo, We're All In. The event is expected to bring together more than 1,000 stakeholders in the Massachusetts human services sector.
The awards recognize those individuals and organizations that set the standard of excellence in our community-based sector. Nominations are currently being accepted in the following categories:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Gerry Wright Direct Service Employee
- Volunteer of the Year
- Ruth M. Batson Advocate of the Year
- Innovator of the Year (member organizations only)
- State Employee of the Year
- Legislators of the Year (one senator, one representative)
- Municipal Official of the Year
- Business Partnership