Participate in the “Broadcast Your Love for Human Services” video contest
The Caring Force has launched the Broadcast Your Love for Human Services video contest. Anyone - human service workers, clients/consumers, family members, or other supporters - can participate. Here's what you do:
- Record a short (30 - 120 seconds) video with a smartphone, flipcam, or other device and share why human services and/or The Caring Force is important in your life
- Upload the video to YouTube
- Complete our contest form: http://TheCaringForce.org/broadcast
- Encourage your friends, family, & co-workers to vote for your video. We'll post every appropriate video we've received on Nov. 5 for online voting, and any videos received after that day will be added on a rolling basis until voting ends on Nov. 16.
A panel of judges will review the votes and factor them in along with the following criteria:
- Originality and creativity
- Use of The Caring Force logo and human service imagery
- Appeal to human services professionals and supporters
- Three finalists will be chosen to have their videos shown at New England's largest human services convention on Nov. 28, which they will get free admission. During the convention, attendees will vote to award our first, second, and third place prizes.
Prizes include a Kindle Fire for first place, a $100 giftcard for second place, and a $50 giftcard for third place.
Check out the contest details and reply with any questions you might have: