Nonprofit compensation report, searchable salary database available
TSNE MissionWorks, formerly Third Sector New England, has released its 2017 compensation report for nonprofits. The bi-annual report, Valuing Our Nonprofit Workforce, co-sponsored by the Providers' Council, presents the findings from the recent compensation and benefits survey. It also includes a searchable salary database detailing salaries from hundreds of different nonprofit positions. TSNE MissionWorks' previous survey report was accessed by more than 60,000 users to identify best practices, and analyze new trends in pay and benefits in the nonprofit sector.
The 2017 report includes:
- Information reported from 342 nonprofit organizations with data on more than 35,000 salaries categorized into 171 job descriptions;
- Employment practices such as performance reviews, contracts, time off and introductory periods;
- Compensation practices such as salary increase budgets, overtime, salary grades and ranges, and incentive pay and bonuses;
- Findings on gender and racial gaps, CEO and employee salaries, and insurance and retirement benefits; as well as
- Compensation by positions ranging from executive to maintenance level.
The full compensation and benefits survey report is available to Council members free (view or download the PDF). You can access the online searchable salary database here. For more information on TSNE MissionWorks and the Valuing Our Nonprofit Workforce survey click here.