Council Board of Directors elects 2013-14 members, officers
The Providers' Council's Board of Directors elected new officers and directors during its Annual Business Meeting at Beechwood Hotel in Worcester on Wednesday morning.
Mia Alvarado, executive director of Roxbury Youthworks, and Chris White, president and CEO of Road to Responsibility, joined the board of directors.
The board also selected officers for 2013-2014, including a new chair, chair-elect, vice chair and treasurer.
- Andy Pond, president of Justice Resource Institute, is the new chair of the Providers' Council's Board of Directors;
- Michael Moloney, president and CEO of HMEA, is the new chair-elect;
- Serena Powell, president and CEO of Community Work Services, is the new vice chair;
- William Sprague, president and CEO of Bay Cove Human Services, is the new treasurer;
- Sheri McCann, president and CEO of NuPath, Inc. and former board chair, is the new past chair;
- Sustan Stubbs remains the assistant treasurer; William Taylor remains the clerk; Dora Robinson remains the assistant clerk; Gerry Wright remains the chair emeritus.
Several board members who are not continuing on the Council's board were also thanked for their service on Wednesday. They include Julia Burgess, Tom Fisher, John Gardiner,
Diane Iagulli and Carlton Watson.
A full list of Providers' Council board members can be found here. For more information, contact Bill Yelenak.