Council legislation receives bill numbers, committee designations
The five bills on the Providers' Council's 2013-2014 legislative agenda have all received bill numbers and committee designations. The new bill numbers replace the docket numbers that the bills received when they were filed in January. Read more about it at our legislation page.
The new bill numbers and committee designations are as follows:
- House Bill 933: Group Insurance Commission legislation sponsored by Rep. Kay Khan (formerly HD 420). Referred to Financial Services.
- Senate Bill 538: Aggregator legislation sponsored by Sen. Richard Moore (formerly SD 1396). Referred to Health Care Financing.
- Senate Bill 22: Loan Repayment legislation sponsored by Sen. Gale Candaras (formerly SD 136). Referred to Children, Families and Persons with Disabilities.
- Senate Bills 574/587: Tuition Remission legislation sponsored by Sens. Karen Spilka and Gale Candaras (formerly SD 99/ SD 210). Referred to Higher Education.
- House Bill 2806: Social Enterprise legislation sponsored by Rep. Linda Dorcena Forry (formerly HD 1313). Referred to State Administration & Regulatory Oversight.
For more questions on the Council's legislative agenda or to discover how you can help us advance these bills on Beacon Hill, please contact Bill Yelenak.