Learn about exciting Council events in March and April!
The Providers' Council has a whole list of exciting events lined up in March and April! You can find out more about them by going directly to our events page or clicking the specific event you're interested in.
- March 15: Domestic Violence, It's Everyone's Business (Andover)
- March 16: CIES Legislative Breakfast (Dorchester); email Christine Batista for more information
- March 24: Human Resources Roundtable on Fingerprinting Regulations (Worcester)
- March 29: Loan Forgiveness and Repayment Information Session (Dorchester)
- April 5: Conducting Effective Internal Investigations (Framingham)
- April 6: Annual Business Meeting and The Changing Face of Human Services luncheon seminar (Natick)
- April 7: Certificate in Supervision Series (SOLD OUT; Somerville)
- April 27: The Seeds of an Engaged, Productive Team (Brockton)
For additional inforamtion on any of these trainings, please email Ella Froggatt or call her at 617.428.3637 x126.