Please donate today to Council members for Giving Tuesday!
Across the world, nonprofit organizations are participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving. Globally, organizations raised $19 million in 2013 and nearly $46 million in 2014. As the #GivingTuesday website says:
"We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back."
Many Providers' Council members are participating in #GivingTuesday, and we'll keep a running list of members participating right here on our website. We will keep updating this post throughout December during the holiday season, so there's still time to have your campaign listed. Please contact Christine Mikiewicz with your organization's link to be added to our list.
If you're interested in donating to community-based human services organizations doing incredible work in the Commonwealth, please consider making a donation to one of the organizations listed below:
- Amherst Survival Center
- Berkshire County Arc
- Bay Cove Human Services
- Center for Human Development
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice
- CLASS, Inc.
- Community Connections
- Community Service Network, Inc.
- The Dimock Center
- Employment Options
- Gateway Arts, a Vinfen Service
- The Home for Little Wanderers
- Jewish Family & Children Services of Greater Boston
- Kennedy Donovan Center
- The Key Program, Inc.
- Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress
- More Than Words
- New England Village
- Northeast Arc
- NuPath Inc.
- Old Colony Elder Services
- Pine Street Inn
- The Professional Center for Child Development
- Riverbook Residence
- Robert F. Kennedy Action Corps
- Roxbury Youthworks Inc.
- Square One
- Tapestry Health
- Venture Community Services
- Victory Programs
- VSA Massachusetts, An Affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation
- Wayside Youth & Family
- Walker, Inc.
- YMCA of Greater Boston
The Council will also retweet your tweets and share your Facebook posts around #GivingTuesday: contact Christine Mikiewicz to learn more.