Fall training calendar offers cornucopia of choices
The Providers’ Council’s fall training schedule is in full swing, and a number of new trainings and professional development opportunities have been recently added.
First up, the Council is offering a members-only webinar introduction to our new partner service, SkillSurvey - Reference Checking: There's More to It Than You Think. Executives and HR staff can learn more about the tools and resources available to help streamline and speed up the reference-checking and hiring processes. The webinar is scheduled for 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 20. Click here for more information and to register.
There are also five half-day trainings on the fall calendar, and a few seats are left for the six-session Fall Certificate in Supervision Series that starts October 5 at Bridgewell in Peabody. This series regularly sells out, and participants may be eligible for 18 NASW CEUs. Click here for the schedule, more information and to register.
The other upcoming trainings include:
- Conducting Effective Internal Investigations with seasoned investigator and trainer Jean Haertl. This extended session takes place on Wednesday, Sept. 27 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Worcester. Learn more here.
- Hiring for a More Diverse Workforce with trainer Debora Bloom, who has more than 25 years’ experience in workforce diversity and leadership development. This session takes place from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at JRI’s Framingham location. Learn more here.
- Facilitating Organizational Change with Suffolk University Associate Professor and Chair of the Institute for Public Service, Brenda Bond. This session is exclusively for Council members and will take place Friday, October 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at JRI’s Needham site. Learn more here.
- Cross-Cultural Communication with veteran diversity trainer Comma Williams. The session takes place Wednesday, Oct. 25 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Vinfen Training Center in Somerville. Learn more here.
- Dealing Effectively with Difficult Situations with trainer Wally Coyle. The workshop takes place at American Training, Inc. in Andover from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 16. Learn more here.
The Council has applied for social work continuing education credits for many of these trainings. Questions about our professional development programs and the status of CE accreditation may be emailed to email@example.com.