Council to host forum on ACOs, ICOs
Join the Providers' Council, Public Consulting Group and Hub Strategies for a forum on ACOs, ICOs and the future of human services on October 24 at Plymouth Church in Framingham. Find out how new models of managed care will affect your organization starting this fiscal year!
The Providers’ Council, Public Consulting Group and Hub Strategies invite you to:
• learn about the basics and latest developments from experts
• participate in an interactive discussion on the future of the sector
• identify threats and opportunities for your services
• begin preparing your organization for coming changes
The Council has contracted with PCG and Hub Strategies to help its members and other human services organizations gain a better understanding of how accountable and integrated care organizations will alter the human services landscape. Members are strongly encouraged to attend.
“ACOs, ICOs and the Future of Human Services” will take place on October 24 and will be a discussion for those of all knowledge levels.
• From 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., the Council will hold an informational forum on ICOs/ACOs and the state’s Dual Eligibles (individuals eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid) Demonstration to educate all stakeholders on the basics and latest developments.
• From 10 a.m. to noon, nationally recognized PCG, with Hub Strategies and the Council, will lead an interactive discussion about the intricacies of ACOs, ICOs and future changes to the sector that will affect your organization.
Capacity is limited, and we expect this event to sell out. Please register as soon as possible to ensure your space is saved.
Contact Bill Yelenak at the Providers’ Council with any questions (email@example.com or 617.428.3637 x122).