Council attending upcoming Chapter 257 information sessions
The Providers' Council is attending all Chapter 257 information sessions that are being held across the Commonwealth. The Council will alert members if they are involved in one of the upcoming information sessions.
While the most current list is always changing and can be found here, some upcomings information and dialogue sessions include:
- Tuesday, March 8 - Department of Children and Families Young Parents Support (Worcester)
- Thursday, March 10 - Department of Mental Health Recovery Learning Communities (Worcester)
- Tuesday, March 15 - Department of Children and Families Family Network Lead Agency (Worcester)
- Thursday, March 17 - Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission VR Independent Living (Quincy)
- Thursday, March 24 - Department of Public Health LGBT Rise Programs (Webinar)
For more information about any of these sessions or to find out if your organization is involved, please contact Bill Yelenak.