Certificate in Supervision Series begins April 11
Join the Providers' Council for its upcoming Certificate in Supervision Series, which will begin on April 11 at Eliot Community Human Services' training space in Framingham.
The six-part series will train new supervisors in the following key areas:
- Communication & leadership
- Situational leadership
- Conflict management
- Team building
- Performance management
- Group planning & decision making
Over 350 supervisors have completed this popular series. Please click here to register online or see below for additional information about the training series.
- Date: April 11, 18; May 9, 23; June 6, 27
- Time: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Presenters: Debora Bloom, Casey Hall
- Location: Eliot Community Human Services' training space, 565 Salem End Road, Framingham
- Cost: $400 for members; $600 for non-members