Administration announces new Salary Reserve timeline
The Executive Office of Health and Human Services has published a new implementation timeline for the $20 million Salary Reserve.
You can always visit the Salary Reserve webpage for the most up-to-date information.
Below is the new timeline for FY '13 Salary Reserve implementation:
- Thursday, December 6: Notice to providers on amounts allocated: information posted on Salary Reserve webpage.
- Thursday, December 6: Allocation appeal process opens for providers who wish to dispute their allocation. Appeal Form and instructions to appeal available online.
- Thursday, December 13: Appeals process closes, all allocations are final and amendments completed by 5 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13 through Thursday, December 20: Salary Reserve contracts prepared and emailed to providers for their signature.
- Friday, January 11: Deadline for providers mailing signed contracts to EOHHS
- Tuesday, January 15: EOHHS submits allocation report to Legislature and posts it on its webpage.
- Friday, January 18: First scheduled payment to providers.
It is critical that providers promptly return contracts to EOHHS, as the agency's ability to release the first payment on January 18 is contingent on receiving signed contracts by January 11. Please return signed contracts to EOHHS as soon as possible!