Transition Facilitator/Case Manager
Full time position available, from Sunday through Thursday. Transition Facilitator/Case Manager needed to provide case management and outreach recovery services to young adults, ages 18-25, struggling with mental health issues. Work in both residential and outreach settings needed. Facilitate their transitions to independent living in Hampshire County. $11.30 per hour, excellent benefits.
• Work with hard to reach older adolescents.
• Maintain an outreach caseload.
• Work with residents on attainment of daily living skills.
• Foster transition to independence by linking consumers to state services and community resources.
• Encourage meaningful employment and activities.
• Coordinate participant entitlements.
• Promote recovery from/adaptation to mental illness.
• Strengths based perspective, comfort with wilderness activities, and a strong commitment to health and wellness preferred.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Professional experience working with young adults/adolescents preferred.
• BA or equivalent experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
• Electronic Medical Record system, MAP, CPR, and First Aid certifications required (agency will train).