Bay Cove Human Services
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
|Requisition #7222||Team Leader (Safety Net Outreach, Boston)||Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (some flexibility)||Salary: $60,000/annual|
- Oversight of clinical and administrative aspects of Safety Net Outreach Team, a component of CBFS, providing services and support to 200 adults living independently in Boston neighborhoods.
- Responsible for: staff hiring, scheduling, supervision; monitoring documentation to meet regulatory standards and respond to reporting requirements.
- Provide and support staff in providing crisis intervention.
- Monitor engagement and risk reporting.
- Oversight of service components of Home at Last(HAL)grant in collaboration with Housing Dept.,DMH, Homeless Outreach Team and city shelters.
- Rotation of on-call coverage.
- Master’s Degree in psychology, counseling, social work or related field and professional licensure in Massachusetts (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC).
- Five years experience providing services to adults with mental illness.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions.
- Demonstrated commitment to housing as an essential right for all persons.
- Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including with funding sources, and collateral providers.
- Ability to handle the stress of frequent encounters with individuals with challenging behaviors.
- Ability to provide trauma informed care and understand the impact of trauma on staff provision of services.
- Ability to function under pressure in a fast paced human service environment
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
- T-accessible central office at North Station or Haymarket T stops. (Green Line or Orange Line)
Apply online by going to http://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=7222.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer