Bay Cove Human Services
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
|Requisition #7265||Site Manager (Walnut Avenue (MH), Roxbury)||Schedule: Monday- Friday with weekend and evening on-call responsibilities||Salary: $46,000|
- Provide administrative, programmatic and clinical oversight to a 34 bed residential program serving adults with significant psychiatric, behavioral, substance use and medical impairment.
- Duties include staff supervision, provision of on call, development of behavioral, rehabilitative and psychiatric treatment plans.
- Provide client assessment, intensive case management and crisis intervention services.
- Responsible for program planning, staff development and overall management of residence and program.
- Maintain compliance with program budget and DMH / DPH / CARF and Bay Cove regulations.
- BA/BS in Psychology or related field required.
- One year previous work experience providing services to adults with mental illness.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions.
- Department of Public Health certification in medication administration required within 3 months.
- Demonstrated supervisory and management experience.
- Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to go up and down stairs to monitor clients on multiple floors and physical capacity to assist people with mobility impairments as needed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
- T-accessible central office at North Station or Haymarket T stops. (Green Line or Orange Line)
Apply online by going to http://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=7265.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer