Eliot Community Human Services
ELIOT COMMUNITY HUMAN SERVICES
Metro North CBFS
Eliot's Adult Mental Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that promote consumer rights, responsibilities, rehabilitation, and recovery. We provide rehabilitative services that enable people to increase functioning in the living, working, and social environments of their choice.
Join a committed team of professionals in providing counseling and recovery services to adults with mental illness at a residential program in Malden .
• Manage and oversee the day to day operation and overall service delivery of assigned residential program.
• Coordinate and oversee all case management related services for consumers in the program.
• Maintain any consumer funds in the program as applicable.
• Follow all agency policies in terms of managing finances and maintain all required documentation in an accurate manner.
• Act as liaison for program in communicating with consumers' day programs, medical services, psychiatric services, family members and any other providers/individuals involved in consumer care.
• Be able to recognize and respond to symptoms of mental illness and/or emotional distress. Assist consumers with identifying and utilizing coping skills as needed.
Must have bachelor's degree or master's degree in psychology, social work or related field and three years experience. Must have a strong commitment to mental health recovery. Must have ability to provide supervision and leadership to direct care staff. Must have skills to establish supportive relationships with persons with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect for their preferences for treatment. Must have ability to provide flexible services that are community based and focused on team work
Eliot Community Human Services offers a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation, 12 sick days and 11 holidays. Eliot pays 75% of health and dental insurance and 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability insurance for full time employees. We also offer 401(k) retirement plan, Dependent Care plan, EAP, credit union, free college savings tuition program and other voluntary benefits. The agency also has our own in house training program which provides CEU's.