Bay Cove Human Services
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
|Requisition #7269||Rehabilitation Specialist (CBFS Team 2 - Bay Cove, Jamaica Plain)||Schedule: Monday-Friday||Salary: 36,000|
- Engage in relationship building with designated individuals served by the team.
- Facilitate case management of designated individuals Individual Action Plan (IAP) development Provide clinical expertise and support to the team by facilitating ongoing compliance with this IAP.
- Make assessments, write progress notes, enter data, and review progress in accordance with Performance Based Treatment Standards.
- Review each assigned individual records on an ongoing basis, as needed, minimally at least twice a year.
- BA preferred (degree requirement can be waived with an additional year of experience).
- Two years direct care experience providing services to adults with mental illness.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions.
- Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and writing IAP documentation according to required standards.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on an as needed basis.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
- T-accessible central office at North Station or Haymarket T stops. (Green Line or Orange Line)
Apply online by going to http://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=7269.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer