Program Director Southeast Emergency Services Cape
Bay Cove Human Services
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove's 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
Program Director - Southeast Emergency Services Cape
|Requisition #7098||Program Director - Southeast Emergency Services Cape (Southeast Emergency Service Program Cape Cod/Islands, Hyannis)||Schedule: Monday-Friday with flexibility for nights and weekends||Salary: $80,000. $1,000.00 sign-on bonus with 30 days of employment.|
- Each year, Bay Cove provides effective, compassionate care to more than 20,000 individuals and families who face the challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness, drug and alcohol addiction and aging at over 160 sites in Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
- Our goal is to provide full, rich lives for people with the greatest challenges.
- The ideal candidate will: Hire, orient, train, supervise, and evaluate all clinical, per diem, and administrative staff in the Emergency Services Program and Mobile Team.
- Ensures services are provided consistent with best practice standards for emergency behavioral health services.
- Provides on-call consultation to the Mobile Team and Emergency Services Program.
- Provides for staff training and ongoing professional development.
- Maintains effective working relationships with local external partners and stakeholders.
- Ensures that clients receive comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, interventions, and referrals that ensure for their safety and resolution of the presenting crises.
- Reviews all critical and adverse incidents and implements quality improvement initiatives that promote continual program improvements.
- Salary: $80,000.
- $1,000.00 sign-on bonus with 30 days of employment.
- For a full job description, please contact email@example.com.
- Licensed Master's level clinician.
- Minimally ten years experience in the delivery of behavioral health services to people in crisis, five years of these as a supervisor/manager of such services.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
- T-accessible central office at North Station or Haymarket T stops. (Green Line or Orange Line)
Apply online by going to http://www.baycove/org/apply/index.cfm?pid=7098.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer