Clinician, Part time
Masters level clinician sought to work within our residential programs for adults with brain injuries. Position would start at 20 hours per week, but has the potential to eventually increase as our agency is growing. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
• Coordinate with other therapists, psychiatrists, service coordinators, etc..
• Train staff.
• Contribute to Program Development.
• Collect and analyze data.
• Help implement and write behavior or other treatment plans.
• Review shift notes and other documentation.
• Crisis management assistance.
• Be a part of our clinical team.
• Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, or psychology.
• Basic computing skills including ability to work with Excel.
• Fluent in both Spanish and English.
• Familiarity with Brain Injuries, Residential Care, DBT, and/or dealing with boundary confusion preferred.
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.