Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, South East MA
HMEA (Horace Mann Educational Associates)
Full Time, South East MA
Since 1982, HMEA has earned a reputation for providing high-quality, individualized and intensive support services to children and young adults with Autism, developmental disabilities and/or behavioral challenges. Our Children’s Services are based on the foundation of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and being Family Centered.
Due to growth, we are seeking full time and part time BCBA in our South East regions including Attleboro and Brocton .
• Complete assessment and treatment plans
• Develop behavior support plans
• Complete ongoing documentation as needed
• Provide supervision to the Behavior Therapists in home and community settings
• Consult and collaborate with family members and relevant team members
• Designing and developing programs to address skill acquisition targets
• Review and analyze data
• Monthly supervisor meetings
• flexible schedules
What We Offer you: (varies with employment status: FT, PT)
• Competitive salary with a full benefit package
• Earned/Sick time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Tuition remissions
• Mileage reimbursement
• Conference reimbursement
• Recruitment bonus
• Health Insurance
• Life insurance
• Retirement plan
• Employee Discounts at participating vendors (Verizon, Sprint, BJ, AAA, and more)
• Laptop, iPhone, tablet
• Wellness Programs, Flexible Spending Accounts, Co-Pay Reimbursement
Opportunities exist for participation in research and conference presentations
Travel within a designated region is required on a daily basis
Schedules are flexible based on caseloads but will have limited evenings and weekend sessions
You need a reliable vehicle and clear driving record
Copy of transcripts, BCBA certification and license in Massachusetts needed during interview process
TO APPLY: please email ChildrenServicesjobs@hmea.org with letter of interest and resume attached.
SAVE THE DATE: CAREER FAIR!
On Wednesday March 22nd, 2017, HMEA will open its doors from 4pm-7pm to the public to welcome job seekers to apply and interview for positions available company-wide at our Franklin Administrative Office: 8 Forge Parkway. Franklin, MA 02038.