Autism Specialist 2
Per visit PT positions to travel to Franklin, Hampshire, Hampden Counties, & North Quabbin area to provide intensive home-based intervention to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Carry out DIR/Floortime, ABA goals and any additional educational goals and behavioral programs as developed by case coordinator.
• Provide clinical oversight of specialists as determined by schedule. This includes initial teaching and ongoing monitoring of Floortime/DIR methods, and may include teaching and monitoring of other treatment methodologies such as: PECS, ABA, social stories, visual supports.
• Participate in assessment, initial report, progress report, transition report writing and assist in transition planning and attend IEP transition meeting in child’s local school district.
• Communicate with case coordinator to address parents’ concerns either through daily notes or through supervision.
• Maintain required documentation and progress notes accordingly.
• BS required.
• At least one year full time experience implementing DIR Floortime programs and goals with young children with autism required.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills necessary.