Assistant Program Manager
A full time position is available on a Greenfield-based outreach team. Work closely with Team Leader to oversee staff and outreach services for young adults, ages 18-25, struggling with mental health issues. Will work in both residential and outreach components of the program
• Assist participants with housing needs.
• Responsible for scheduling and supervision of staff.
• Participate in on-call rotation.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in mental health field.
• MAP certification, CPR, First Aid.
• Driver’s license and vehicle required.