Overview: Exciting part-time (25 hours per week) administrative opportunity for versatile, self-motivated, energetic person with a non-profit human services membership association. The schedule for this position is Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. The Administrative Assistant reports to the President/CEO.
About the Providers’ Council: Council member agencies provide community-based human, rehabilitation, health, and social services statewide. Providers’ Council provides political representation, advocacy, research, education and trainings and more to support our non-profit community member agencies.
General Responsibilities: Responsibilities with this association range from clerical and data entry to general operations - overseeing mailings to problem solving and assisting with all aspects of the Association. Should be flexible, detail oriented, self-motivated, have great interpersonal skills and computer skills, and competent with word processing and spread sheets.
- Fulfilling receptionist responsibilities as necessary.
- Opening and distributing mail. Recording all checks received in the mail.
- Assisting with applications and general administration for education and training initiatives to support the human services workforce including the Tuition Remission program.
- Recording registrations for training programs.
- Maintaining a calendar of scheduled meetings and activities as well as committee lists.
- Assist in maintenance of mailing lists and various data-bases for Council use.
- Coordinating notices to all Board and Council Committee members as possible.
- Providing customer service to all members as requested.
- Handling the executive schedule.
- Assisting with office inventory and ordering of supplies.
- Other related duties as assigned.