Members-Only Webinar: Thrive with a New Brand! A Case Study in Brand Transformation
You're invited to an insider's view of an amazing brand transformation! Greater Marlboro Programs, Inc. (GMPI) was ready for change. Like many social services organizations, their name, logo and image hadn't kept up with the times, and their restrictive name and tired image didn’t accurately reflect this thriving organization.
GMPI partnered with Idea Agency to undergo an intensive and enlightening brand transformation process to uncover their true identity. With a mission of choosing to see gifts before challenges, GMPI adopted the new name Thrive Support & Advocacy, while creating a more contemporary and inspiring brand experience that better reflects their purpose.
In this webinar, we present the Thrive case study, taking you behind the scenes to see the process and progression of this transformation, and also show you how to bring your own brand to life through a multi-faceted approach. We will provide you with ideas that reach across operations, services, communications, fundraising, community engagement and more. Walk away with tips and tricks that you can use to develop your own brand, get your internal staff fired up and discover how your organization can “Thrive” in your own marketplace.
Join us on August 22nd at noon for a webinar with Christine Tieri, President of Idea Agency, and Mike Rodrigues, President & CEO of Thrive Support & Advocacy.
In this session you will:
- Learn how to assess the merits of you own brand and measure its strength;
- Observe the steps of a successful rebrand throughout the entire transformation process;
- Take away ideas on how to bolster your brand through many channels including communications, operations, fundraising and community engagement; and
- Gain tools on expanding your brands with appropriate executions that may go beyond marketing.
- Christine Tieri, President, Certified Brand Strategist, Idea Agency
- Mike Rodrigues, President & CEO, Thrive
Click here to register for this members-only webinar taking place on August 22nd from noon to 1 p.m.
Please note, only the first 100 attendees will be able to join the webinar, however, it will be recorded and sent to all registrants, whether they attend or not. If you have any questions about this webinar or would like to receive the recording, contact Amanda McCarthy by email or phone: 617.428.3637 x128.
Member price: $0
Non-member price: N/A