Members-only webinar! Hiring: Soft Skills is the Hardest Part
The workplace is more demanding, more complex, more collaborative and more diverse than it has ever been before. Finding candidates who will excel in this environment means finding people with the right balance of hard and soft skills.
In this webinar, Michelle will show how a soft skills focus can dramatically impact an organization’s bottom line, including:
- The difference between hard skills and soft skills and why soft skills matter;
- How soft skills differ across generations;
- How to teach, measure and mentor soft skills;
- Ways to leverage soft skills for organizational and job fit; and
- How behavioral-based interviewing and online reference checking can help you find the best candidates.
Presented by: Michelle Reed, Chief Marketing Officer at SkillSurvey
Click here to register for this members-only webinar taking place on March 20th from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Please note, only the first 100 attendees will be able to join the webinar, however, it will be recorded and sent to all registrants, whether they attend or not. If you have any questions about this webinar or would like to receive the recording, contact Christina Broughton by email or phone: 617.428.3637 x125.
Member price: $0
Non-member price: N/A