43rd Annual Convention Exhibitor, Advertising, and Sponsorship Registration
Whether exhibiting, sponsoring or advertising, the Providers’ Council 43rd Annual Convention & Expo: RISE!, provides the best single-day exposure for businesses, educational institutions, foundations, nonprofits, state agencies and other organizations interested in working with the human service sector.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity for your business to connect with the CEOs, CFOs, business and property managers and HR, development, IT and program staff that lead our more than $2.3 billion industry. The human services sector represents more than 164,000 jobs at more than 6,100 sites across Massachusetts; your business may be able to provide these organizations products or services that they need to run their programs, facilities and offices. Attendees are eligible to buy through state contracts. Educational institutions, community partners and providers are invited to exhibit as well. This event also provides a great opportunity to generate awareness of your programs and recruit partners, volunteers or students.
Review the expo, advertising and sponsorship information below and then register here!
Premier Exhibitors receive the Standard Package plus:
- A larger (8 ft. by 3 ft.) exhibition table than the standard package
- Placement in high-traffic areas to maximize your exposure
- Listing on the Expo Bingo card to drive attendees to your table
- A full-page black & white advertisement (a $650 value) in the Convention Program Book
- Four complimentary lunch tickets (a $260 value)
- Admission for four exhibitor staff
- Your company's logo, a link to your website and your company description on the Council's website at www.providers.org
- Acknowledgement in our industry newspaper, The Provider
Standard Exhibitors receive:
- One 6 ft. by 3 ft. exhibition table
- Admission for two exhibitor staff
- Listing on the Council's website at www.providers.org
- Listing in the Exhibitors Directory of the Convention Program Book, given to all 1,000+ attendees
Premier Exhibitor Packages
Standard Exhibitor Packages
Please note that table assignments run on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tables that have been reserved have been removed from the registration form and are no longer available.
Convention Program Book Advertising
Distributed to all 1,000+ attendees, the Convention Program Book is your organization's opportunity to:
- Increase your organization's visibility
- Congratulate an Award of Excellence recipient
- Highlihgt your products and services
- Show your support for the Council and human services
Limited full page, full color advertisement spaces are available. Please contact Michelle McKenzie directly to inquire about purchase at email@example.com. All other advertisements will be in black and white.
- Full Page (7 ½ w X 10 h) - $650 ($400 for Council members)
- Half Page (7 ½ w X 5 h) - $550 ($300 for Council members)
- Quarter Page (7 ½ w X 2 ½ h) - $450 ($200 for Council members)
- Quarter Page (3 ¾ w X 5 h) - $450 ($200 for Council members)
Convention sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of levels to help you to maximize exposure of your organization, including our top level, the Diamond Sponsors ($20,000). This level receives a company logo illumination, reserved luncheon tables for 20 people, a premier exhibitor table, remarks from the stage, the placement of a promotional item in the conference bag and placement of an additional item on every lunch table.
Other sponsorship levels are Platinum Sponsors ($10,000), Gold Sponsors ($7,500), Silver Sponsors ($5,000), Bronze Sponsors ($3,000), Benefactors ($1,000) & Friends ($500). Some sponsorship levels include sponsorship of events, like breakfast, lunch and keynote. Sponsor signs will be at events. Some benefits are dependent on the timing of sponsor’s commitment and begin when Council receives sponsorship.
Sponsorship payments will require payment by check. Checks can be made payable to Providers' Council.
The Providers' Council reserves the right to use its discretion in selection of exhibitors, exhibit locations, advertisers and sponsors for its Annual Convention & Expo.
Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel
Boston, MA 02110