42nd Annual Convention Exhibitor, Advertising, and Sponsorship Registration
Whether exhibiting, sponsoring or advertising, the Providers’ Council 42nd Annual Convention & Expo: We're All In, provides the best single-day exposure for businesses, educational institutions, foundations, nonprofits, state agencies and other organizations interested in working with the human service sector.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity for your business to connect with the CEOs CFOs business and property managers and HR development IT and program staff that lead our more than $2.3 billion industry. The human services sector represents more than 164,000 jobs at more than 6,100 sites across Massachusetts; your business may be able to provide these organizations products or services that they need to run their programs, facilities and offices. Attendees are eligible to buy through state contracts. Educational institutions, community partners, and providers are invited to exhibit as well. This event also provides a great opportunity to generate awareness of your programs and recruit partners, volunteers, or students.
Review the expo, advertising, and sponsorship information below and then register here!
The Premier Exhibitor Package includes the following:
- One 8 ft. by 3 ft. exhibition table
- Placement in high-traffic areas to maximize your exposure
- Listing on the Expo Bingo card to drive attendees to your table
- A full-page advertisement in the Convention Program Book, which is given to all 1,000+ attendees
- Admission for four exhibit staff
- Four complimentary lunch tickets
- Your company's logo, a link to your website and your company description on the Council's website
Acknowledgement in our industry newspaper, The Provider
The Standard Exhibitor Package includes the following:
- Admission for two exhibit staff
- One 6 ft. by 3 ft. exhibition table
- Listing on the Providers’ Council website
- Listing in the Exhibitors Directory of the Convention program book
PREMIER: Member: $1,650 Non-member: $1,975
STANDARD: Member: $650 Non-member: $875
Click here to view the exhibit space floorplan.
Space is limited to 33 Premier and 44 Standard Exhibitors.
Amplify your exposure by advertising in the Program Book. Distributed to all 1,000+ attendees, the Convention Program Book is your organization’s opportunity to:
- Increase your organization’s visibility
- Congratulate an Award of Excellence recipient
- Highlight your products and services
- Show your support for the Council and human services
Special advertisement locations are available, including: full-page, full-color inside covers; full-page full-color center insert and inside front & back facing spaces.
- All advertisements, unless otherwise noted, are black and white. Please send your ad in grayscale format and embed all fonts. The Council is not responsible for quality degradation with ads submitted with the incorrect format or color palette. We will accept .tif or .pdf files, as well as ads done in Quark.
- Direct questions and e-mail all advertisements to Michelle McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Council reserves the right to reject any ad for any reason.
Convention sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of levels to help you to maximize exposure of your organization, including our top level, the Diamond Sponsors ($20,000). This level receives a company logo illumination, reserved luncheon tables for 20 people, a premier exhibitor table, remarks from the stage, the placement of a promotional item in the conference bag and placement of an additional item on every lunch table.
Other sponsorship levels are Platinum Sponsors ($10,000), Gold Sponsors ($7,500), Silver Sponsors ($5,000), Bronze Sponsors ($3,000), Benefactors ($1,000) & Friends ($500). Some sponsorship levels include sponsorship of events, like breakfast, lunch and keynote. Sponsor signs will be at events. Some benefits are dependent on the timing of sponsor’s commitment and begin when Council receives sponsorship.
Please note sponsorship payments will require payment by check. Checks can be made payabel to Providers' Council.
42nd Annual Convention: Exhibitor, Sponsor & Advertising Registration
110 Huntington Avenue
Marriott Copley Place Hotel Boston, MA 02116